Good Seeds

by Anna on May 2, 2010

in Life

No…. I’m Sorry to say this post won’t have any recipe in the end. But I would stick around if I were you, because I’m going to talk about something very important and fantastic. I’m going to talk about planting a little seed and see it grow into a beauty. And for you to have a beautiful garden full of amazing kind of prettiness, you will need good honest seeds. And that’s what I am going to show you here, some amazing seeds I found online.

Jenn from ‘Defunkt Gourmet’ She is a funny seed that “Mad Man” herself and always makes me laugh. I love her sense of humor. Divina from ‘Sense and Serendipity’ her healthy recipes and information are mind blowing. On top of that she is also a darling, very special seed. Denise Fletchers a very talented seed, book author, and all about making some ‘Quickies on the diner table‘. It is sure a seed you should check.  And there is Lori,’Fake Food Free‘ an expatriated seed that knows more about Brazil then me (sometimes). She is always reminding me about my country goods, and now she is planting a garden that I’m very jealous of. (Jealous… in a good way).

Then there is Gwen ‘Bunkycooks‘ a seed that is begging for a Private room in the Camp blogaway. I would be begging too. Camping is not at the top of my list (AT ALL), she is now doing a course on digital photography, and you can tell… her pictures are very eye popping, specially the Nuttela Cake with Chocolate Hazelnut Ganache. Yummmm. Another seed I just can’t leave out is Erica, She is a Colombian seed, ‘ My Colombian Recipes‘ with amazing recipes, and I just wish I were her neighbor, so I could sample all that deliciousness. My list of good seed goes on and on but I’ll leave that to another harvest.

Anna May 6, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Thanks Stella, Yes I’m Brazilian and I live in sunny California, just moved from NY, and I’m loving it. :-D

Stella May 6, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Never mind-you’re from Brazil (smile)!
.-= Stella´s last blog ..Food Update: Surinam Cherries =-.

Stella May 6, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Hey Anna, this is a very sweet post! I love a lot of the bloggers listed here too, and I will check out the ones I’m not familiar with in a moment.
By the way, are you in Brazil?

gaga May 5, 2010 at 8:33 PM

I haven’t done any gardening this year, but I’ll definitely try this next year!
.-= gaga´s last blog ..Pink Shrimp with Bacons & Onions =-.

Anna May 5, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Thanks Stephanie, I bookmarked your site too, its lovely and I love Italian food. :-D

kristy May 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Congratulaions Anna! You made it to top 9! This is a great post and as usual I love reading it. The pictures are stunning. Enjoy & have a nice day!
Cheres, Kristy

Lori May 5, 2010 at 9:40 AM

You are so sweet! Thanks for your kind words. You simply made my day! I loved watching the photos of your seeds grow. I am in awe of those who manage to grow beautiful, delicious things despite the lack of space. They need much more credit than I. Yes, I have a big garden that I love, but each time I look at my yard I think, well, I should have a big garden because I have a lot of space! I’ve got it easy. I enjoy your blog and your beautiful food adventures. I’m so glad I can relate to you with a few things Brazilian. :)
.-= Lori´s last blog ..Shrimp Taco Dorado and a Cookbook Review for Cinco de Mayo =-.

Stephanie @ Per l'Amore del Cibo May 5, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Anna, I found your blog after you were featured on the FoodBuzz Top 9 and I just fell in love with it. Not to mention how adorable this post is. Isn’t the foodie community great?
Thanks for the great inspiration, I’ll be a frequent visitor to your corner of the blogosphere. :)
.-= Stephanie @ Per l’Amore del Cibo´s last blog ..Pasta with Creamy Bacon and Pea Sauce =-.

Erica May 4, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Thank you so much, Anna!!! This is a beautiful post……and I am glad to be on the list ;-)You are a wonderful person, blogger, cook and your pictures are so amazing!Glad to be your online friend.

Denise Fletcher May 4, 2010 at 6:51 AM

Oh Anna! I’m so glad I didn’t miss this post!! You are a darling!! I could squeeze you now, till your eyes popped out LOLOL You are the sweet, lovely one, YOU!!! When I saw your post title, I thought you were going to talk about gardening, well, you know what I mean ;) I certainly did not expect this. But of course I LOVE IT. Thank you dear, sweet, lovely Anna!!!
xoxo
denise

Anna May 3, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Awwwww, thanks Jenn, just spreading the love. ;-)

Jenn May 3, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Anna!!!!! *BIG HUGZ*
É fabuloso! (I don’t know if that translated to what I wanted – using an online translator and all.. but I wanted to say YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!) A kindly-worded post.
So honoured, chuffed, and loved by this post.
*MUA*! You are one of my favourite favourites :)
xoxo
.-= Jenn´s last blog ..Jungle Jar =-.

sweetlife May 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Cute post, you take really good picture.

chuls@sweetlifebake
.-= sweetlife´s last blog ..Chuls in Charge – Cool Chicks Chomp Chickpeas…. =-.

Patti at Worth The Whisk May 3, 2010 at 7:40 AM

OMG, you have totally inspired me to get cracking and become a little urban farmer, thank you for this post!
.-= Patti at Worth The Whisk´s last blog ..diag_stripe =-.

Theresa May 3, 2010 at 7:39 AM

A great feel good post…spreading the love is just as important as spreading butter on toast, as I see it!
.-= Theresa´s last blog ..Dandelion Green Bruschetta =-.